NADA SE COMPARA A TI - SINEAD O´CONNOR  

Publicado por BoxFem


LYRIC / LETRA

It's been seven hours and fifteen days / Han sido 7 horas y 15 dias
Since you took your love away / desde que te fuiste
I go out every night and sleep all day / yo me voy cada noche y duermo todo el dia
Since you took your love away / desde que te fuiste
Since you been gone I can do whatever I want / desde que te fuiste hago lo que quiero
I can see whomever I choose / Puedo ver a quien se me antoje
I can eat my dinner in a fancy restaurant / Puedo cenar en un restaurante de primera
But nothing / Pero nada
I said nothing can take away these blues / Digo que nada puede quitarme esta tristeza
`Cause nothing compares / Entonces nada se compara
Nothing compares to you / Nada se compara a ti

*******

It's been so lonely without you here / He estado en soledad sin ti
Like a bird without a song / Como un pájaro sin una canción
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling / Nada puede detener estas lágrimas de soledad
Tell me baby where did I go wrong / Dime en que me equivoqué
I could put my arms around every boy I see / Puedo abrazar a cada persona que veo
But they'd only remind me of you / Pero solamente me recuerdan a ti
I went to the doctor n'guess what he told me / Fui al médico y adivina lo que me dijo
Guess what he told me / adivina lo que me dijo
He said girl u better try to have fun / el me dijo puedes intentar pasarla bien
No matter what you'll do / Ni manera dijo lo que harías tu
But he's a fool / Pero es un tonto
`Cause nothing compares / por eso no se puede comparar
Nothing compares to you / Nada se compara a ti

*******

all the flowers that you planted, mama / Todas las flores que plantaste
In the backyard / en el patio
All died when you went away / Todas se murieron
I know that living with you baby was sometimes hard / Se que convivir contigo era a veces dificil
But I'm willing to give it another try / pero se que podremos tener otra oportunidad

********

Nothing compares / Nada se compara
Nothing compares to you / Nada se compara a ti
Nothing compares / Nada se compara
Nothing compares to you / Nada se compara a ti
Nothing compares / Nada se compara
Nothing compares to you / Nada se compara a ti


**
Traduccion BoxFem

This entry was posted on 0:34 and is filed under , , , , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Suscribirse a: Enviar comentarios (Atom) .

0 comentarios

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hor0